ABOUT JESSIE UPP, M.S.
Jessie Upp, Learning Technologist, has developed training and development solutions over the past 20 years. Jessie holds a Masters in Leadership with a focus on learning from The Center of Creative Change at Antioch University, as well as a B.A. in Communications with a minor in Educational Technology.
Since 1998, Jessie Upp has designed, developed and delivered a multitude of learning products, courses and spaces for leaders in schools, corporations and small businesses. Examples follow:
- Learning Design at LearningDesigners.us
- Leadership design at Amazon
- Personalized Learning at Fidgety.org
- Happiness education via Seattle Happy
- Sales training at The Seattle Times
- Organizational development instruction at University of Phoenix’s Graduate School of Business
- Graphics and multimedia design education for K-12 schools
- Life skills facilitation for K-12 schools
- Software training for multiple corporations and schools
- Sustainability speaking for the event industry
- Non-verbal communications training for attorney CLE’s
- Conflict prevention training for mental health practitioner CEU’s